Pièces & Accessoires
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
Tubeless Universal Valve—SRAM MTB - Removable Valve Core - Includes 1 tubeless valve & 1 valve core wrench Compatible With: WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-A1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
Extension de valve, 33mm, Pour 303, Utiliser avec valve Presta
- Spécialement mise au point pour conserver son pouvoir adhésif sous toutes conditions: froid, chaleur et pluie - Livrée en tube de 27g
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$18.99 - $20.00
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Les clous à couronne originaux TripleTraction présentent une surface de contact et une traction substantiellement supérieures aux autres clous sur le marché. • Clous d’une hauteur de 6,5 mm • Clous à triple pointe en carbure de tungstène
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
$21.99 - $34.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$7.00 - $49.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$49.98 - $115.98
Le ruban de jante Orange Seal est disponible en 18 mm, 24 mm, 75mm et 45 mm de large et s'adapte à la plupart des jantes de vélo. L'élasticité du ruban permet une plus grande flexibilité dans le montage de différents types de jantes et de facteurs de forme.
$35.99 - $149.99
- Puncture protection for inner tubes - Suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Seal multiple punctures up to 4mm - Lasts the life of the inner tube - Non-hazardous, water soluble, and contains corrosion inhibitors
$14.99 - $199.99
Pour pneu de Downhill, d'Enduro et de route Scelle les déchirures et les trous jusqu'à 6mm Contient détection des crevaisons UV Ne séchera ou ne boulochera pas Fonctionne de 15psi à 120psi et à des températures de -20°C à +50°C Biodégradable
Tubeless repair kit from Muc-Off.
A ride-saving tool that’s hidden in your bar-ends. Don’t let pesky punctures ruin all the fun! When a puncture strikes just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug ultimate backup tool that’s cleverly stored inside your bar ends! The expanding silica plugs included cover most MTB, road, and gravel handlebar sizes, and the premium CNC Machined Aluminium bar ends are available in 10 anodized colors to match your ride. Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you’re stuck battling a hole that’s just not sealing: a stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug reamer tool, a variety of different sized tire worms, and a trimming knife. HIGHLIGHTS: - Screws into bars using just a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant - CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm, and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with an 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms) WHAT'S INCLUDED: - Supplied as a pair - 1 x Stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool - 1 x knife trimming tool - Supplied with 5 x thin tyre worms, 5 x medium tyre worms & 5 x thick tire worms
$89.99 - $99.99
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
$39.99 - $52.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
The Lizard Skins Tube Strap is an easy way to stow a spare tube. The minimally designed Tube Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile strap is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress a tube - Silicone strips for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 1.3oz (37g)
$10.49 - $11.49
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
40mm Valve Core Extender
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
$27.99 - $39.99
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Upgrade to tubeless performance - Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat generated from rim brakes - Lighter than most standard rim tapes and rim bands; weighs only 5g per wheel - Fits tubeless compatible on and off-road wheels with 19-35mm inner rim widths - One roll can tape up to one 29er wheelset
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types.
Features - Save time and your thumbs with Giant's new tubeless tire installation tool - Install one side of the tire to the rim, then half of the second side and rely on the tool for the rest - Felt tipped tool will not scratch rims and is carbon rim safe - Great for home or shop applications
Make your tubeless wheels setup effortless with Giant's WheelSystem tubeless valve stems. The removable cores make adding sealant quick and easy.
Adaptateur avec rondelle d'étanchéité, permet de gonfler un tube Presta avec un embout Schrader Se glisse sur la valve Presta
Eco-Friendly, latex-based formula simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires. Seals standard 1-2mm punctures quickly to get you back in the saddle. Enough pressure to seed a tubeless tire onto a rim; an enduro racers dream come true. For use with both presta and shrader valves. Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi.
- Latex-based formula which can simultaneously inflate and seal most common punctures quickly - Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires - Proven to seal up to a 6mm puncture on tubeless tires, getting you back in the saddle faster - Enough pressure to seat a tubeless tire onto a rim - Comes with an easy-to-use hose adapter and both Schrader and Presta valve compatible threaded nozzles - Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi
1. 700C conçu pour une largeur de pneu de 30mm à 45mm 2. Conçu pour les applications Gravel et Cyclo Cross. 3. Augmente la traction 4. Permet de réduire la pression des pneus 5. Aide à protéger les jantes et les flancs des pneus 6. Réduit la résistance au roulement 7. Améliore l'absorption des pneus sur les terrains accidentés 8. Montage sans chambre à air uniquement
Page 1 of 2 Next page